MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drummitup.com - Platform To Promote And Grow Your YouTube Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Drummitup is a platform that helps new youtube content creators to share and promote their work.

[Image: drummitup-screenshot-landingpage-1.jpeg]

Categories:
[Image: drummitup-screenhot-category.jpeg]
I must say this is a very good looking site, good work. I have approved your thread.
(2018-02-17, 07:32 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]I must say this is a very good looking site, good work. I have approved your thread.

Thank you Ben for your kind words. This means a lot to me and my team! And I hope this helps all fellow YouTubers.
Damn it's amazing the stuff you can do with MyBB anyway good work and good looking theme.
A well customization of MyBB. However I am not a fan of the font that is used uder the Post Thumbnails with statuses.

The current code example is
<i style="font-size:11px" class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true">
						<span style="font-size:8px; font-weight:600" id="views">
							&nbsp;Overly Optimistic Gaming
						</span>
					</i>
But I think the </i> should end before the text to avoid conflicting with font-family. Example code it should be like:
<i style="font-size:11px" class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i>
						</span>
wondering how many familiar youtubers i know used this forum?
(2018-02-21, 05:03 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Damn it's amazing the stuff you can do with MyBB anyway good work and good looking theme.

Thank you

(2018-02-22, 08:38 AM)EreeĀ J Wrote: [ -> ]A well customization of MyBB. However I am not a fan of the font that is used uder the Post Thumbnails with statuses.

The current code example is
<i style="font-size:11px" class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true">
						</span>
					</i>
But I think the </i> should end before the text to avoid conflicting with font-family. Example code it should be like:
<i style="font-size:11px" class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i>
						</span>

Thankyou. Good catch! We will get that changed.
Great Forum only suggestion I have is change the theme to red and white like YT has it
Seems interesting but reminds me of Sharree.
(2018-10-12, 03:08 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]Great Forum only suggestion I have is change the theme to red and white like YT has it

Thank you.. Will look in to this..
Pages: 1 2