MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL ERROR - 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: descarga.png]

I NEED HELP PLEASE I CANT READ PRIVATE MESSAGES!
Do you have any plugins installed that add something to the postbit? If so, it looks like the plugin doesn't check if the postbit is actually the PM view.
(2018-02-16, 09:42 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins installed that add something to the postbit? If so, it looks like the plugin doesn't check if the postbit is actually the PM view.
[Image: descarga_1.png]

I have that plugins

{$ignore_bit}{$deleted_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author">
{$post['useravatar']}
<div class="author_information">
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br /><br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</div>
<div class="author_statistics">
{$post['user_details']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
<div class="post_head" title="{$post['subject_title']}">
{$post['posturl']}
{$post['icon']}
<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
{$post['subject_extra']}
</div>
<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['xem_fast_rep']}
   {$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['quick_quote']}{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls" style="padding: 10px 7px;">
<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}&nbsp;
</div>
<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</div>
</div>

This is my postbit
Try disabling xem Fast Reputation and see if that fixes the problem.
(2018-02-16, 09:58 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Try disabling xem Fast Reputation and see if that fixes the problem.

Nop
Can you try disabling all plugins from the settings? If you search settings for "disable", there is a setting to disable them all. If that fixes the error, then you need to work out which plugin it is.
(2018-02-16, 10:08 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try disabling all plugins from the settings? If you search settings for "disable", there is a setting to disable them all. If that fixes the error, then you need to work out which plugin it is.

It was the hide plugin
 THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!