MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Startup Staff Required (Gaming Niche)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!

I am in the beginning stages of this great adventure i am about to embark on. 

Would like to see if anyone is interested in embarking on this adventure aswell and to bring joy and excitement all around.

I am creating a website/community revolving around gaming clans and individual players alike. The community will be running ladders, tournaments and so forth for certain games of interests - now my aim is to mostly go for the older games that still bring joy and fun for people. Not saying we wont dive into what hot currently - but i see alot of these ladder/tournament websites slowly shutting down the older titles that are not in the 10000s of players. 

There is still a big player-base around for niche games that deserve a competitive side to the game still. I want to achieve the niche of gaming ladder tournaments for games that have been lost in the dark by the top what is hot games, being pushed aside. 

Let me know if you are interested over by giving me a PM. I will give you more in-depth discussion on what is planned and how one would achieve it.

Thanks and looking forward to interests!
I would love this because sites like UMGs, GBs, 1v1LB, etc... don't host the older games like Call of Duty MW2, MW3, COD4, etc.. Those are the main games I play on my Xbox 360 but of course other would want other games too. Anyway I will be more then happy to be apart of your staff team.

How do you plan on integrating this into MyBB? 1v1LB.com are powered by MyBB and they have a system like that but I think it's custom so if you don't know PHP etc.. I don't see it happening but you could contact 1v1LB on twitter and ask how they did it but they problem won't tell you trust me I tried but they are selling their site still I believe. Anyway I would join and be apart of the team.

EDIT: Do you already how a site setup?
Domain up and running with branding organized.

If anyone interested please let me know. Looking for some good staff to push forward this project and aim high.

[Image: DJfdszW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]