MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox Not Posting Comments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I've just installed the DVZ Shoutbox, but nothing shows up when i try to comment. Could anybody have any idea where I'm going wrong? The box seems to have installed correctly and in the right place just nothing shows up when posted.
Hi All, Ive just recently installed the DVZ Shoutbox. Everything seems to have installed properly and in the correct position. My only issue is when i try to post a comment nothing shows up. Ive had somebody else try to post as well but still nothing. Anybody any idea where im going wrong?
post forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it
(2018-02-25, 10:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]post forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it

Do you mean an admin account so somebody can log in and look at it?

Site Link - http://s687760423.websitehome.co.uk/index.php

<- snip ->
looks like dvz shoutbox's js file was not uploaded to jscripts folder of forum files server.

And you have installed another shoutbox. So are you no longer interested in using dvz shoutbox ?
(2018-02-25, 11:37 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like dvz shoutbox's js file was not uploaded to jscripts folder of forum files server.

And you have installed another shoutbox. So are you no longer interested in using dvz shoutbox ?
I didnt realise the .js file was in the downloaded package! My bad!

Im going to continue using DVZ, now i know what the issue was.

Thank you very much (Y)