MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IGame's Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been trying out iAndews 2016 igame theme for my forums. I use cPanel as my host for the website, connected to godaddy. But when I go the files, and upload the images, nothing happens? No logo, backdrop/background? And the logo doesn't work either... any ideas? It says the logo's are at images/igame and the logo is at images/igame/logo and when I go to the files, it only says images?

Plus, if anyone can help with this, I want a drop down menu from the top of the menu, so you click the work and it says like "Jobs" then when you click it, it goes to a drop down menu and you can click a forum to go to.

One more, anyway to have it so when you click to "Post new thread" its something that you have to fill out. Like it's a set format for a new post? Example, when I click "Post new thread" in the applications section, it automatically comes up with something like "How old are you?" "Why this job?" or something of that sort.
can we have your forum url ..

looks like IGame theme's folder is not uploaded to correct location.
this theme installation guidance can be helpful

the theme already has a couple of dropdown menus. one of them can be changed
OR similar code [NOT the exact code] can be used for making another such menu

for the new thread related requirement --> see Default message plugin
(2018-02-27, 04:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can we have your forum url ..

looks like IGame theme's folder is not uploaded to correct location.
this theme installation guidance can be helpful

the theme already has a couple of dropdown menus. one of them can be changed
OR similar code [NOT the exact code] can be used for making another such menu

for the new thread related requirement --> see Default message plugin

Yes my forum is www.lossantosdream.com
Did you fix your problem because I see your background and logo?
This version hasn't been updated since 1.8.7 so you are aware.