MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Noticed a big difference in MyBB CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, things don't go un-noticed or un-appreciated where I'm concerned. I've seen a dramatic difference in MyBB Customer Support. It's been very much improved. IMO this was greatly needed to move the forum forward and to bring in bigger users. It's also a blessing to all of us who have been here for many years Big Grin Thank you for the additional staff. It's working well, like a well oiled machine.

Kind regards

Hemi
It's only because I've laid back on my support and with that my attitude Toungue
Smile Thanks for your compliments.
Tikitiki Wrote:It's only because I've laid back on my support and with that my attitude Toungue
Nah! I reckon it's the awesome new Staff! *beams*
The additional staff (and all the others too Toungue) rocks!
Hemi;

I agree, although I haven't been around much before but I have noticed supports improved since the new support team members. (how much I don't know) couldn't be to much because from what I've noticed it was good before, just better now. Well that was double dutch but it has improved!

Greater respect for the above support team member ^ Someone who's on the ball with answering/helping issues. Dunno how they do it Toungue
~Kerrang!
mybb support is great, you get help when you need it. We should always remember this is all volunteer work and their doing great!
I agree. MyBB has great support for a free software. The staff members are all doing their best! Smile
Cheers guys, we love your feedback. :-)
I personally want to see MyBB software get listed on Big-Boards. That would impress me. Only one forum on MyBB is eligible. Apparently Big-Boards doesn't think one forum is worth it.
Pages: 1 2