MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Sale] Letter Default Avatar Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,
I had created this Plugin nearly 1 year ago (for my forum), and now thought of selling this to my fellow mates so they can too enjoy the plugin.

Its something like Google+ default Avatar stuff.. where whenever a user gets registered/remove old avatar, gets a Single charactered avatar with random background color. Its actually generates a image for them, that's why it would remain as such until the users changes it again by removing or applying some other avatar.

Features
  • You can set any font you want through its settings(which would be applied instantaneously)
  • It generates an Image which saves in your forum's directory.
  • You can Assign Letter avatar to all current default avatar users in 1 click.
  • You can Remove Letter avatar from all default avatar users(who has Letter avatars) in 1 click.
  • You can even switch between options whether you want to Set a letter avatar after the previous one is removed or not.

Current Price: $5 Only per Forum
Payment accepted via PayPal

Previews:
[attachment=39978][attachment=39979][attachment=39980]

Live Demo( currently still have it on my Forum): https://post4vps.com
What happens if username starts with a special character or number?
(2018-02-28, 08:38 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if username starts with a special character or number?

It will use them in the avatar as well Smile

Demo:
[attachment=39982][attachment=39983]
Awesome. I’ll buy one. Sending you a PM.
Dang this is nice, posting so I can remember to come back to this Smile
(2018-02-28, 09:53 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. I’ll buy one. Sending you a PM.

Thanks for buying.
Thanks for the plugin. Activated it on my forum and it looks great.
Still in Sale Smile 
Users can even change the font with any custom font which they want through its their admin panels.
some custom fonts examples:
[attachment=40095][attachment=40096]
(2018-02-28, 10:55 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]Dang this is nice, posting so I can remember to come back to this Smile
Thanks for Buying Smile
#BUMP
Still on Sale Smile
Pages: 1 2