MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All threads show blank page. (Reinstall everything?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-02-28, 11:46 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]either you can remove below two lines OR install & activate above referred plugin
<?=my_date($mybb->settings['dateformat'], $thread['dateline'])?>
        <?=my_date($mybb->settings['timeformat'], $thread['dateline'])?> 

Aaaaaah, unbelievable. It's working. Thank you very much! 
I believe I was actually trying to fix a problem with showing timestamps on threads. 

You can see it here: https://imgur.com/a/p2ZVq
If you just could give me your thought why it looks like this. 

Thanks a lot for the help fixing this blank page error. Really appreciate it!
^ basically that looks like a problem with your language pack. it might have not updated for a long time.
if you switch to English language (American variant) then time stamps should appear normal.
(2018-02-28, 12:05 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ basically that looks like a problem with your language pack. it might have not updated for a long time.
if you switch to English language (American variant) then time stamps should appear normal.

That is, again, correct. So "all" I have to do is add the correct languageformats. 

And one more thing. I have version 1.8.14, and the inline moderation is not working (I have read the important sticked threads here). It just happen anything when choosing threads. It says I haven't selected any threads.

Should I make a new thread about it or..? 
Is there another way to remove threads?
^ you may start a new thread about inline moderation problem.
however it would be related to theme updating [basically js versions .. etc]
Pages: 1 2