MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachment limit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
If it's wrong section for this, please move this thread to good section <3

I have question how i can upload my theme project if Attachments have funny small limit, or compress more my project? My theme with only xml, and graphic files have 7mb, but with special configure plugins this have 14mb (16 before zip compression)

Sorry for my bad english :<
you may use GitHub for your theme project ..
Okey, but how i can add this to my project? Build File is required, and i can add only zip file ;/
IMO, you can provide basic theme here & use GitHub for the sophisticated version (includes required huge images etc..)
Hi,

I'll have a look at hat the current limit is, and we'll possibly consider increasing it, though likely not past 15MB at the very maximum. I've never seen a theme use 14MB or more though, so I'm wondering what on earth you've got in it that takes that much storage when compressed. Themes with extremely large graphics or JS obviously will have a detrimental affect on the loading time of sites too, so I'd recommend that you do everything you can to compress and optimize any assets in your theme.
(2018-03-02, 11:28 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'll have a look at hat the current limit is, and we'll possibly consider increasing it, though likely not past 15MB at the very maximum. I've never seen a theme use 14MB or more though, so I'm wondering what on earth you've got in it that takes that much storage when compressed. Themes with extremely large graphics or JS obviously will have a detrimental affect on the loading time of sites too, so I'd recommend that you do everything you can to compress and optimize any assets in your theme.
Its a gaming theme then for good design i have to edit 2 plugins, and one is so large because it's server table. And its reason why its so large ;p