MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mail [I really Need Your Help]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please When members registered at my forum ALBDROID FORUM , They don't get activation message in their gmail inbox..
And my "Additional Parameters for PHP's mail()" is empty. Please help me fix that.
Does system mail log list any error? If so quote a few entries from it here.

Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> System Mail Log
No errors bro...

(2018-03-01, 10:31 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Does system mail log list any error? If so quote a few entries from it here.

Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> System Mail Log

No errors bro
Which mail system you are using? PHP Mail or SMTP? If it is SMTP who is the provider?

If PHP Mail have you tried php test mail ( http://docs.mybb.com/1.8/faq/mail/ )
Have you asked your users to check in their spam box? its a general issue with almost every shared hosting provider. Or if you need better explanation i would suggest you to check if you are able to send mail through horde or roundcube (inside cPanel) if it works it can be logical reaction to ask your host about that.
Are you using SMTP or PHP Mail? Are you hosting your own mailserver? What does "System E-Mail Log" say?
(2018-03-05, 05:56 PM)Towerplease Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using SMTP or PHP Mail? Are you hosting your own mailserver? What does "System E-Mail Log" say?

I already asked him those questions and he said the system email log has no errors.

Please read other replies before replying. Thanks.