MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.14 Upgrade Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am upgrading to 1.8.14 from 1.8.12 and when I went to upgrade the /install page said to upgrade to 1.8.12, the version I am already using. I am 100% sure I downloaded 1.8.14 and the .zip file said 1814 on it. Not sure what to do.

Thanks
I’d recommend double checking you uploaded all of the files for the 1.8.14 upgrade properly - it’s possible some failed to upload.
(2018-03-04, 05:33 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I’d recommend double checking you uploaded all of the files for the 1.8.14 upgrade properly - it’s possible some failed to upload.

All of my files were copied correctly, I noticed that the upgrade41.php file, one of the changed files in the changelog, still says its the 1.8.12 Upgrade script, on GitHub the upgrade42.php file is for 1.18.14. 

Not sure if this would affect anything
Thanks
Upgrade 42 is for the upcoming 1.8.15 release. Upgrade 41 was for upgrading from 1.8.12 to 1.8.13/1.8.14 (yes, this can get a little confusing...).

Can you look at the content of the "version_history" cache in ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager (left sidebar) > version_history? It holds a cache of all of the upgrades that have been ran. The last entry in the list should be "40" for you if you're on MyBB 1.8.12. If not, something didn't go right during the last upgrade so we need to work out where to go from there.
Anything, sorry