MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: edit ads code in thread posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there,
i want to edit ads code from my threads but i am unable to find the correct file.
you can check at https://itdunya.pk/thread-190.html
there are around 10 ads showing on page,
but i am unable to find the right file to edit the code.

can someone point me in the right direction which file do i have to edit from "Templates"
thanks.
I guess you are using some plugin or template edit for that? If so, can you provide us which one?
(2018-03-09, 10:15 AM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you are using some plugin or template edit for that? If so, can you provide us which one?

i have bought this Forum yesterday from someone, and they are using "My Advertisments" plugin for header and footer only, and have placed ad codes inside template thread files, i managed to find one file only in: 
Home » Template Sets » SULTAN Templates » Edit Template: showthread_similarthreads

but this file had only 1 ad code placed in it. i am unable to find other files where i can ad codes.

Thanks i was managed to find the other ad codes, they were placed in postbit template file.