MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Doubts modify theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm all modifying a theme but there are things I do not know where to find them to change or fix, I put three images:

Here I do not know why it appears all together instead of a line, it shows it in a paragraph and I do not know how to fix it, the plugin is called "Usergroup Legend" and I would also like to eliminate the option to change the theme and language as well as frame in red in the image.

In this second image you see the postbit and I would like the registration date to show it in a line, but not as seen in the image and also translate it into Spanish, and also the buttons on the right, translate them into Spanish, and also the online sprite that appears next to the nickname.

Here when translating the theme into Spanish the record button is not shown as before, it would have to go side by side, I guess that making it wider would be arranged I guess and I would also like to translate the above where it says Login.

I know there are a lot of doubts but if someone knows how to fix it and can give me directions, I would really appreciate it, thank you Smile

Edit: url forum
language & theme selectors :

forum admin panel >> configuration [settings] >> general configuration -->
* Show Language Selector in Footer
* Show Theme Selector in Footer

select No for the both & save the settings

for the groups legend :
global templates might be consisting of grouplegend template
td element needs adding colspan
<td class="trow1" style="text-align:center" colspan="4"><span class="smalltext">

other things => please wait for other helpers ..
(2018-03-10, 01:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]language & theme selectors :

forum admin panel >> configuration [settings] >> general configuration -->
* Show Language Selector in Footer
* Show Theme Selector in Footer

select No for the both & save the settings

for the groups legend :
global templates might be consisting of grouplegend template  
td element needs adding colspan
<td class="trow1" style="text-align:center" colspan="4"><span class="smalltext">

other things => please wait for other helpers ..

Thanks, the group problems and the two options of the footer are already solved Shy

to see if they can help me with the other things
online / offline status icon :
in the postbit_classic template find {$post['onlinestatus']} (should be near the top)
and move it before its succeeding <br />

related code segment from MyBB Stock theme
<span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />

width of user details :
postbit_classic template consists of code with div element author_statistics
<div class="author_statistics" style="margin: 0 auto; width: 120px;">
that code might be having width:120px;
if so, you can change to 140px or 160px .. & check if it helps
(2018-03-10, 04:59 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]online / offline status icon :
in the postbit_classic template find {$post['onlinestatus']} (should be near the top)
and move it before its succeeding <br />

related code segment from MyBB Stock theme
<span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />

width of user details :
postbit_classic template consists of code with div element author_statistics
<div class="author_statistics" style="margin: 0 auto; width: 120px;">
that code might be having width:120px;
if so, you can change to 140px or 160px .. & check if it helps

Thank you very much for two more solved things, and just need to translate some parts of the forum that I do not know where to do it and fix the "Register" button in the login window Shy
Does anyone know how to translate the buttons in image 1 ??
And fix the button of image 3 and translate login text ??

Thanks Shy