MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb_posts Crashed. Unable to Upload SQL file to PHPmyAdmin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The mybb_posts table in the database has crashed. I'm not sure if it is because of the server disk space filling to capacity or from a certain thread that reached over 400 pages, possibly both? 

I am unable to view the table mybb_posts it in PHPmyAdmin, I get an error:

Quote:#144 - Table './(database name)/mybb_posts' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

When I download the table it is virtually blank. Thankfully we have a backup, but we are unable to upload the database because it is too large (200mb). At this time we are unable to edit the php.ini file to increase the max upload size and I have tried 2 methods of splitting the db, including BigDump, and phpmyadmin doesnt seem to like that either. 

I have tried optimizing the db in MyBB admin panel. No luck. I tried the same in phpmyadmin. I also tried issuing the sql query REPAIR TABLE mybb_posts which failed and had this output:

Quote:Your SQL query has been executed successfully.
REPAIR TABLE mybb_posts

(database name).mybb_posts repair error Can't create new tempfile: './(database name)/mybb_p...
(database name).mybb_posts repair status Operation failed

I'm not sure how to go about this. I thought about copying the lines from the backup sql file for the table mybb_posts but the file is massive and editing the info or even selecting multiple lines for copy/paste is impossible.

Any suggestions? 
I greatly appreciate any input. Thank you.

(database name) in place of the actual name of the database.
have you asked your web host for help ?
most probably your web host should be able to import the database (or posts table from the database backup)