MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last online list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Would it be possible to show the complete list of users online in the last 60 (or whatever) minutes like in "who's online" and not just counting them?

Thank you.
You can use the below plugin and modify time to your liking
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=680
forum admin panel >> Configuration [Settings] >> Who's Online >> Cut-off Time (mins)
you can change 15 to 60 or change to whatever minutes (number) you like !
(2018-03-13, 10:05 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the below plugin and modify time to your liking
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=680

Unfortunately, since I'm using a responsive template I have a lot of problems with plugins.
9 out of 10 are not working. Maily becouse It looks like they don't modify the proper template.
I was hoping I could edit the code. Maybe modifying the session lenght of the "who's online" function.

(2018-03-13, 10:20 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> Configuration [Settings] >> Who's Online >> Cut-off Time (mins)
you can change 15 to 60 or change to whatever minutes (number) you like !

That will count them.
Not list them.
^ have you actually tried it ? users names should be also listed based on the cut-off time.
(2018-03-13, 12:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you actually tried it ? users names should be also listed based on the cut-off time.

Yes.
I've modified from 15 to 60 minutes a couple of days ago.
It just says:  "X users online in the last 60 minutes ( Y members .... etc....)"

But I don't know if setting more than 60 minutes shows a different result.

Anyway I was able to find and grab the {$onlinetoday} from the "default template" and copy/paste into the one I'm using.

Now the plugin is working.

Thank you for support.

Solved Smile
^ so {$onlinetoday} variable was missing from your forum's active theme. we have no way to guess that Smile
(2018-03-13, 12:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]we have no way to guess that Smile

I never asked anybody to guess that Smile