MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the background on the iGame theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!!

I've been trying for days on end, googling, reading FAQ's, Old Support Tickets, Etc and I still cannot get it to work.

The support tickets have been telling me to goto the Theme editor, edit the global.css to have #000000 in the background box of the editor for a black background. I have tried this and numerous other colours, but I cannot seem to get it to change.

If you need any other details please ask Big Grin

Any help would be awesome.

*I'm not sure if support is offered for third party themes, but I did check the read before posting and as far as I could tell I met all the requirements*
are you using any cache system ?
can we have your forum url & what you want to replace with the black background ..
Hello M,

http://www.aussiesandbox.elhs.co/forums is the link

Currently the iGame is supposed to have a Sample photo as your background, but I have either: Installed the photo to the wrong location (Highly likely) or it has some other issue, as it's all white. I would rather figure out how to get the photo to work as the background, but any colour is better than white on white.

Thanks

EDIT: As for the cache system, I have no clue what you are referring to.
^ 2.jpg named file is set as the background image & it should be located at ~/forums/images/igame/ folder

may be igame named folder with its contents was not uploaded to images folder of your forum files server

[Theme installation guidance]
Thanks M!

It turns out I dragged the 2.jpg to the folder above igame accidentally.

Thanks for your help Smile