MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WIP | MyBB Response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will post some more screenshots of this soon, but here's the basis. It's almost finished. Been working on it for 3 months or so on and off. This is a base template and I plan to release multiple themes off this. I plan to sell the base template for quite cheap. 

Some screenshots below of the base layout changes.
Will post some more in the next few weeks.
what is your demand of basic theme ?

did you covert all templates responsive ?
Good work for a basic theme jrdev Smile
Good work buddy keep it up.
I really like this. Good work. Smile
(2018-03-16, 03:24 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]what is your demand of basic theme ?

Yes, all templates will be responsive. Been quite a long road but almost everything I can do has been done. I'll post more screenshots soon. I just have a few things that I think I'm going to quickly change last minute before I release.

I'll be selling this quite cheap, and doing custom work on the templates for extra.
I'll also be updating this to 1.9 when released for free for my customers as I've seen that's in development.

Think I'm going to include a Style Pack option for 10-15$ which will include 3-5 different styles. And then for example I have made themes like this from the base design.

(2018-03-16, 04:30 PM)Brian Wrote: [ -> ]Good work buddy keep it up.

Thanks man I really appreciate it.

(2018-03-16, 04:25 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Good work for a basic theme jrdev Smile

Thank you again my friend, I need to take a look at your latest work!  Blush
Added another little preview of my current updates.

Would love to get opinions on something, do you guys prefer the home page with the tcat, Or do you prefer it in the screenshots without? I wasn't sure. Feel's like it's missing something without it.

[Image: 8977c9ca245ce3eeaf4ff1662e8b06f3.png]
(2018-03-17, 06:21 AM)jrdev Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-16, 03:24 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]what is your demand of basic theme ?

Yes, all templates will be responsive. Been quite a long road but almost everything I can do has been done. I'll post more screenshots soon. I just have a few things that I think I'm going to quickly change last minute before I release.

I'll be selling this quite cheap, and doing custom work on the templates for extra.
I'll also be updating this to 1.9 when released for free for my customers as I've seen that's in development.

Think I'm going to include a Style Pack option for 10-15$ which will include 3-5 different styles. And then for example I have made themes like this from the base design.

(2018-03-16, 04:30 PM)Brian Wrote: [ -> ]Good work buddy keep it up.

Thanks man I really appreciate it.

(2018-03-16, 04:25 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Good work for a basic theme jrdev Smile

Thank you again my friend, I need to take a look at your latest work!  Blush
Added another little preview of my current updates.

Would love to get opinions on something, do you guys prefer the home page with the tcat, Or do you prefer it in the screenshots without? I wasn't sure. Feel's like it's missing something without it.

[Image: 8977c9ca245ce3eeaf4ff1662e8b06f3.png]
My suggestion is to go without tcat, your theme is sleek in design and it looks better without it. Smile
(2018-03-17, 02:50 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is to go without tcat, your theme is sleek in design and it looks better without it. Smile

Thanks I really appreciate the compliments. Just added two more screenshots to the OP to show how I have handled the post sector. Will add the responsive images soon. Added them in, let me know what you think.
Nice theme.

When do we see it in reality? When can we download this?
brilliant work so far ... keep it up , you are doing great
Pages: 1 2