MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change logo in the top left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to change logo in the top left? I tried a lot it doesnt work for me
(2018-03-16, 07:57 PM)WoofFighter Wrote: [ -> ]How to change logo in the top left? I tried a lot it doesnt work for me

Same here but apparently you have to go to header include but i cant edit it or my page goes blank when i try to save it
You can either overwrite the logo.png in the images folder with your new one or upload your logo with a different name and point the theme properties to your uploaded logo

Admin CP -> Templates & styles -> Themes -> * Your Theme * scroll down to where it says board logo and change it.

To find where the logo code is located go to

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> * Your Theme * -> Header Templates -> header
(2018-03-16, 08:08 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]You can either overwrite the logo.png in the images folder with your new one or upload your logo with a different name and point the theme properties to your uploaded logo

Admin CP -> Templates & styles -> Themes -> * Your Theme * scroll down to where it says board logo and change it.

first one didnt work and I had to fix my forum cuz I cant acces my accounts

Where do you mean?

it works ty