MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've tried adding reputation to a user while i came across a error. It use to work but not anymore.

The Error:

general.js?ver=1806:85 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined
    at Object.popupWindow (general.js?ver=1806:85)
    at Object.reputation (general.js?ver=1806:161)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (reputation.php?uid=13:272)
popupWindow @ general.js?ver=1806:85
reputation @ general.js?ver=1806:161
onclick @ reputation.php?uid=13:272

How do i fix this?... Thanks
exactly which version of MyBB you are using ? what is your forum url ?
(2018-03-18, 12:45 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]exactly which version of MyBB you are using ? what is your forum url ?

MyBB version is 1.8.14.

And I dont want to give out my url since it is in beta and a lot of people in my community know I have this account.
which theme you are using ? is your forum recently upgraded ? if so, from which version ?

can you switch to MyBB's Stock (default) theme & check if giving reputation works fine ..
(2018-03-18, 01:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which theme you are using ? is your forum recently upgraded ? if so, from which version ?

can you switch to MyBB's Stock (default) theme & check if giving reputation works fine ..

It works on default, but I really dont want to switch my theme.
Quote:which theme you are using ? is your forum recently upgraded ? if so, from which version ?

And you have to fix your theme (esp. script versions) based on the default theme !
(2018-03-18, 01:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:which theme you are using ? is your forum recently upgraded ? if so, from which version ?

And you have to fix your theme (esp. script versions) based on the default theme !

All im trying to find is a fix for the reputation, not the whole forum. Can you tell me how please?
In the default theme templates, go to ungrouped > headerinclude and find the line that includes the general.js file. Looks something like this..
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://community.mybb.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1815"></script>
Copy that line, and add it into the same template but on your chosen theme. I think this is what .m. was trying to say.