MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] BlackNight MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4eneZ8u.png]

This theme has been released! Click here to download!

I am currently working on a new MyBB theme for the 1.8 series. It's my first theme in a long time so I have just been getting used to it all again. Originally started with the light mockup however moved on to do the dark version. I've been working slowly on it for the past 2/3 weeks and I'm coming close to finishing so I thought I'd post here and get a little feedback before release. Note, the light version is planned.

Current progress screenshots (Album) *** To be updated, please use demo.
- Harry K.
Dat big rocket tho...

[Image: jackass24.jpg]
(2018-03-19, 01:49 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Dat big rocket tho...

The rocket can easily be replaced by either fontawesome or an image to anyone's liking. Wink
I like the light version , very nice.
Stats seem too big to me though but we do emphasize stats a lot usually Big Grin
(2018-03-19, 04:54 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I like the light version , very nice.
Stats seem too big to me though but we do emphasize stats a lot usually Big Grin

Thanks for the feedback! I think that depends on what sort of board you are running and if the stats matter, could easily remove the "Check these stats" to condense them down a little bit.

To be honest, I think I read a post on here about how stats were emphasised when I initially did the mock-up, must have been stuck in my head. Toungue
I think you could reduce the size of the stats box. I'd be nicer. I like the light version better though.
(2018-03-21, 02:35 PM)Harry K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-19, 04:54 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I like the light version , very nice.

Thanks for the feedback! I think that depends on what sort of board you are running and if the stats matter, could easily remove the "Check these stats" to condense them down a little bit.

To be honest, I think I read a post on here about how stats were emphasised when I initially did the mock-up, must have been stuck in my head. Toungue

Haha Smile
That's quite possible
Seems like you put some effort in the dark one, congrats. (I only see one light version preview)

Thank you for your contribution too. Please consider about uploading it to the mods site here too.
(2018-04-19, 01:55 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you put some effort in the dark one, congrats. (I only see one light version preview)

Thank you for your contribution too. Please consider about uploading it to the mods site here too.

Thank you Big Grin If you're interested in the light version, here is the coded progress: https://imgur.com/a/EBmUa
http://forumonic.com/forum/p-Coming-Soon...-DarkNight

I will be uploading to the mods website once I have time. Smile
Pages: 1 2