MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Seo with php 7.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I changed my php version from 5.6 to 7.2 and now admin section gives some errors

starts like:

Warning [2] Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 37 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/404.php PHP 7.2.0 (Linux)
file                                                                                           line                       function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/404.php                                       37                       errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php                                             311                      require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php                                                       38                       require_once
/inc/init.php                                                                    233                      pluginSystem->load
/admin/index.php                                                             18                        require_once
Oh sorry, I searched on support forum but didnt checked github. My bad. I was away from mybb community for years and still trying to figure out these things. Anyway, thank you for guides.