MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: edit plugin button css through AP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where are plugins generally defined in the mybb admin panel? I want to edit the placement of the UA message plugin warning sign since the back to top button overlaps the symbol but I can't seem to find the location where this is defined.
Hi, maybe if you say the name of the plugin, we could help you Wink
He has mentioned that the plugin is "UA-Messages".
But I am not sure which button he is talking about.
(2018-03-21, 01:40 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]He has mentioned that the plugin is "UA-Messages".

True...,I was too asleep when I read it... Sad

I think he's talking about this:
[Image: 8.png]

and his "back to top button" it's overlaping the symbol....

Well, as I don't have installed this plugin, I check it and I found in messages.js this:

runErrorNotification: function() {
        $("body").append("<div id='ua_messages_warning_alert' style='position: fixed; bottom: 15px; right: 15px; margin-left: -25px; width: 50px; height: 50px; background-image: url("+ ua_messages_rooturl + "/images/ua-plugins/alert.png); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; cursor: pointer;'></div>");

I think it's the div of the warning symbol yo have problems.
Hello guys,
Thanks for your answers, yes it's that warning sign button you just displayed.
I was wondering how I can edit this through the mybb admin panel without accessing to the files on the server themselves, thanks for your help! Appreciate it! Smile
(2018-03-21, 02:32 PM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-21, 01:40 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]He has mentioned that the plugin is "UA-Messages".

True...,I was too asleep when I read it... Sad

I think he's talking about this:
[Image: 8.png]

and his "back to top button" it's overlaping the symbol....

Well, as I don't have installed this plugin, I check it and I found in messages.js this:

runErrorNotification: function() {
        $("body").append("<div id='ua_messages_warning_alert' style='position: fixed; bottom: 15px; right: 15px; margin-left: -25px; width: 50px; height: 50px; background-image: url("+ ua_messages_rooturl + "/images/ua-plugins/alert.png); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; cursor: pointer;'></div>");

I think it's the div of the warning symbol yo have problems.

This Code is the solution, thank you very much my friend! Solved.