MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Random Users can delete posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some users can delete their own posts, most can't. The usergroup does not matter. I have tried to duplicate the issue myself but can't come across it. Anyone else have this issue? Seems like its typically users who just registered.
(2018-03-21, 04:10 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The usergroup does not matter.

Hi, maybe it's not an usergroup thing, and it's a forum-subforum thing. It happens in all the sections of the forum or in specific ones?

In "Introduce Yourself" I can't delete it, and I don't want to spam your forum with test posts Wink
I'm not sure if you have already done this, but try Disabling/Enabling it on the Registered User Group.

Admin CP > Users & Groups > Groups > Select Registered > Forums and Posts > Editing/Deleting Options At the Bottom

EDIT: Also check the 'Edit Time Limit'

Let me know if this works
(2018-03-21, 12:23 PM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-21, 04:10 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The usergroup does not matter.

Hi, maybe it's not an usergroup thing, and it's a forum-subforum thing. It happens in all the sections of the forum or in specific ones?

In "Introduce Yourself" I can't delete it, and I don't want to spam your forum with test posts Wink

Ah it was the sub-forum permissions. Totally forgot about that. Thanks bro!