MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Change the green color of Emerald theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone Big Grin

Many people waited so long for this, here it is :

[Image: 75836882-df55-416d-b596-c24295f3c782.png]

- Go to Style & Templates >> Emerald >> Add Stylesheet
- In file name input just write : "color.css"
- Check "Write my own content" and write in the textbox :
#home_bit, .tcat, #mobile_member, button:hover, input.button:hover, a.button:hover, .scrollToDown, .scrollToTop, .useroptions a i, #iconbouton
{
 background: darkred;
}
.nav_link, .headerlist ul, .useroptions a:hover, .thread_status.dot_folder:before, .thread_status.dot_hotfolder:before, .thread_status.dot_hotlockfolder:before, .thread_status.dot_lockfolder:before, .thread_status.dot_newfolder:before, .thread_status.dot_newhotfolder:before, .thread_status.dot_newhotlockfolder:before, .thread_status.dot_newlockfolder:before, .thread_status.folder:before, .thread_status.hotfolder:before, .thread_status.hotlockfolder:before, .thread_status.lockfolder:before, .thread_status.newfolder:before, .thread_status.newhotfolder:before, .thread_status.newhotlockfolder:before, .thread_status.newlockfolder:before, .modcp_nav_item:before, ul.thread_tools, ul.thread_tools li 
{
 color: darkred;
}
.nav_link:hover, .headerlist, .useroptions a:hover, #header_block 
{
 border-bottom: 2px solid darkred;
}
.footer-distributed {
 border-top: 3px solid darkred;
}
#home_bit:hover, .pagination a:hover {
 background: darkred;
 opacity:0.9;
}
a:link, a:hover, a:visited, a:active, #logo, .forum_off, .forum_offlock, .forum_offlink, .forum_on, .subforum_minion, .subforum_minioff, .subforum_miniofflock, .subforum_miniofflink, .navigation
{
 color: darkred;
}

.pagination a, .pagination a:hover, .pagination .pagination_current
{
 border-color: darkred;
}
- Replace "darkred" with any color you would like in the world
- Click "Save Stylesheet" and that's done Smile

A color changer plugin has been done and will be available to subscribers of our board (will be launched soon), where each user can pick up his favourite color with a color picker and it'll be saved in database. Stay tuned!

Best Regards,
AmazOuz
Each time I try to change it, it still stays the same
(2018-06-17, 08:03 PM)Devasta Wrote: [ -> ]Each time I try to change it, it still stays the same

The tutorial is not explained very well. 

No wonder you are not able to change it.
(2018-06-19, 11:41 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-17, 08:03 PM)Devasta Wrote: [ -> ]Each time I try to change it, it still stays the same

The tutorial is not explained very well. 

No wonder you are not able to change it.

Many users have done that and worked.
And there is even a video...
Hello my threads is not showing how to display all my threads.
I keep getting Sorry, but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options.

How to fix that with dark emerald.
Although, it's worked my home favicon icon gets background color can you please have a look at it? 

https://easydigitalmoney.com/

Thanks in advance.