MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.1.8 to 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How do i upgrade my forum from 1.1.8 to 1.2
See our wiki for upgrading instructions: [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead).
I don't understand a word of that so can someone help me install it
Which bit don't you understand?
Yeah, first tell us with bit you don't understand. Smile

And if you really really don't understand, I could upgrade your forums tomorrow for you if you want.
I really really don't understand so please upgrade my forum tommorow and yes to your question i will post a link to it soon.
King Damion Wrote:I really really don't understand so please upgrade my forum tommorow and yes to your question i will post a link to it soon.

Would you really really mind telling us what you don't understand? Perhaps we can clarify...

Mostly because I'd rather not upgrade your forum each and every time there is an upgrade because of your lack of ability to understand things
thank u destroyer and i will pm u what i don't understand in a private message
King Damion Wrote:thank u destroyer and i will pm u what i don't understand in a private message
Or you could just post it here, you never know, it might help someone else.
i don't know programing languages so those numbers and what they mean are the equivalent of greek to me
My Site
Pages: 1 2 3 4