MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Themes - $50 USD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I am providing my custom theme service for a low rate of $50 USD for a limited time. If you are interested make sure to check the terms below and PM me here. You can also send me a skype request, email me or request a quote at official website as well if interested.

Hangouts: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

My Past Works:
http://ereecorp.com/portfolio/

My Website:
http://ereecorp.com/

Whats the process?
  • First a project questionnaire will be sent and you have to provide the details of your project via Email/PM.
  • We will have a detailed discussion about what you want and what you don't want, in skype or any other messenger.
  • After making the Index page ready according to our conversation, I will show you first, and ask about what changes you need. First a screenshot will be sent, if you are satisfied with it, a live demo will be made for you in my demoboard.
  • After completion the theme files will be attached to your email address in a zipped package.
Payment Terms/Method:
  • Only PayPal is accepted right now.
  • 50% of the total amount should be paid before starting the work.
  • The other 50% of the total amount should be paid after the live demo stage before receiving the zipped package.
Terms of Service:

[+] Price is non-negotiable.
[+] Advance payment is non refundable.
[+] Currently Accepted Payment Method is PayPal only.
[+] Project Completion time may vary from 1 week to 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the project.
[+] There will be no refunds after the product is delivered/attached to your account.

[+] Project price may vary if more than 1 complete revisions are requested.
Very nice mate, I will refer people who ask me for custom themes to you Smile
(2018-03-25, 10:56 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice mate, I will refer people who ask me for custom themes to you Smile

Thanks mate. Really appreciate it!
This offer is still here. offering my services for $50 USD.
Your whole website is unusable and broken, you should fix it since it's kind of ironic.
(2019-01-25, 12:33 PM)VIrusKing Wrote: [ -> ]Your whole website is unusable and broken, you should fix it since it's kind of ironic.

We were upgrading our server + made a few changes as well. Accepting orders again Smile