MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment: a bug and a mod to allow multi-attachment selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We are going to see this for 1.8.16, thanks for your contribution. More complex features will be left for later versions.
I wasn't able to reproduce the bug you report in your first paragraph.
Quote:First, the bug (1.8.14). The situation: one has uploaded an attachment for a new/edit post and one has selected another file to be uploaded but "Add Attachment to upload the second attachment has not been clicked yet. If at that point, one clicks on "Remove Attachment", the selected attachment will be uploaded.
Would be really great if you can fix two lines of code in your PR to get it merged Smile thank you!
(2018-04-30, 12:32 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't able to reproduce the bug you report in your first paragraph.
Quote:First, the bug (1.8.14).  The situation: one has uploaded an attachment for a new/edit post and one has selected another file to be uploaded but "Add Attachment to upload the second attachment has not been clicked yet.  If at that point, one clicks on "Remove Attachment", the selected attachment will be uploaded.

This has been a while, maybe a clarification is in order.  When I said it got uploaded, I did not mean it was added anywhere.  But the system pauses while the file gets transfered.  So if the file is pecified is large and the internet connection is slow so the upload would take 2 minutes, there will be a pause for about 2 minutes while the file gets uploaded (and then presumable, thrown away).
Pages: 1 2 3