MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Someone Help Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem 1) Hello for some reason my threads / post are displaying all messed up and I don't know why can anybody help me?

[Image: Untitled.png]

It should look like this :
[Image: lv3y8uK.png]

Problem 2) Now if I click the report, rep, login box or any box that pops up it will just show at the bottom of the page and also freeze the page until I reload the page so I can't go up or down so I can't get a screenshot.

I am using a custom theme that I am trying to update / use on MyBB 1.8 everything else is working just fine btw I won't give out the forum URL but if you need me to copy and paste a templates or file I will.
hmm., looks like two or more persons are posting here for a single MyBB forum !
Quote:I won't give out the forum URL ..
that could lead to denying support ..
Sorry can you still help? And read Brians PM also won’t happen again.
Could you provide your board URL so we can take a look? What version of MyBB are you running? There was an issue with the modals which we have provided a fix for.
^ PMed btw 1.8.15
Looks like a 1.6. theme is being used so this will be most of the issues on the default theme. You should try and use a 1.8 theme and see if the issues still happen.
.m. Fixed all the issues the other day on the Modern Blue theme but I messed things up by mistake. If you need to you can change to the modern blue theme via user cp

Thanks for fixing the code buttons for the pow3r theme what about the rep and report buttons?