MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why there is a blur pic on my profile icon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have you set the Logo that is given to new accounts?

To do this go to:

ADMIN CP > Profile Options > Default User Avatar
(2018-03-29, 12:04 AM)Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set the Logo that is given to new accounts?

To do this go to:

ADMIN CP > Profile Options > Default User Avatar:
images/default_avatar.png

i have no ideas whatis going on
(2018-03-29, 12:34 AM)xiaolong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-29, 12:04 AM)Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set the Logo that is given to new accounts?

To do this go to:

You need to put your own image link to an Avatar you want all Users to have once they make an Account.

I'd suggest either upload it your where you're hosting your site, or use www.imgur.com
(2018-03-29, 12:36 AM)Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]

To do this go to:

You need to put your own image link to an Avatar you want all Users to have once they make an Account.

I'd suggest either upload it your where you're hosting your site, or use www.imgur.com

Thanks for your help!

the backgroud white is the default image. 

I don't why the extra blur showing up there.

To do this go to:

When I right click to inspect it, it shows src(unknown) 
I think this is why. 

See screenshot
Mhm. it's not pointing to anything or getting the Image from anything, bit weird.

Like I said, I'd suggest uploading the Avatar to a 3rd Party Website, and adding it in to where I said before.

Add this Link to your Default User Avatar area to see if it fixes it

Link: https://i.imgur.com/OVLjqA9.png

Note: You may need to make a new test account to see a Change happen.
(2018-03-29, 12:57 AM)Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]Mhm. it's not pointing to anything or getting the Image from anything, bit weird.

Like I said, I'd suggest uploading the Avatar to a 3rd Party Website, and adding it in to where I said before.

Add this Link to your Default User Avatar area to see if it fixes it

Link: https://i.imgur.com/OVLjqA9.png

Note: You may need to make a new test account to see a Change happen.

It didn't change the one on index top.
But the one in the AdminCP- Users- all user who didn't have avatars, not they all white.
Screenshot!
(2018-03-29, 01:13 AM)xiaolong Wrote: [ -> ]It didn't change the one on index top.
But the one in the AdminCP- Users- all user who didn't have avatars, not they all white.
Screenshot!

You may need to clear your browsing Cache for changes to show, nothing will show unless the Account is new.

This happened as the Already created Profiles are using an Avatar that no longer Exists (As we have changed the Default User Avatar to an Imgur Link) Don't worry though, as all newly created Profiles with use the Imgur one!

If you want the Old Accounts to use the Avatar, just change their Avatars for them using the Imgur Image (Download it to your PC and change their Avatars VIA the Admin CP)

Hope this all helped. +1 if it did ^^
(2018-03-29, 01:33 AM)Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-29, 01:13 AM)xiaolong Wrote: [ -> ]It didn't change the one on index top.
Screenshot!

You may need to clear your browsing Cache for changes to show, nothing will show unless the Account is new.

This happened as the Already created Profiles are using an Avatar that no longer Exists (As we have changed the Default User Avatar to an Imgur Link) Don't worry though, as all newly created Profiles with use the Imgur one!

If you want the Old Accounts to use the Avatar, just change their Avatars for them using the Imgur Image (Download it to your PC and change their Avatars VIA the Admin CP)

Hope this all helped. +1 if it did ^^
I appreciate your help. 

I am still confused how to get rid of that blur on the avaratar, I am so sorry about that. 
What do you mean old accouts?
Did you add this to your Default User Avatar > https://i.imgur.com/OVLjqA9.png

And made sure you saved it?

If it helps send me a temp Admin account ill take a look
(2018-03-29, 01:41 AM)Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]Did you add this to your Default User Avatar > https://i.imgur.com/OVLjqA9.png

Yes, I added,  nothing worked!

(2018-03-29, 01:41 AM)Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]Did you add this to your Default User Avatar > https://i.imgur.com/OVLjqA9.png

Can you remote into my computer? like using TeamViewer? 
Tell me a time I live in US East Coast, anytime except 11-6am should be fine. 
As long as you giving me time, I will let you remote into it. 
(There is one guy I gave him my admin, then I don;t know what he did, all styling are gone, and cannot login admin pc anymore, he did twice. I did from scratch again and again, please understand, sir)
Pages: 1 2 3