MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP style override login css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AdminCP style override doesn't seem to override login css for custom admin style and displays default admin style login css?
Faced a similar issue years back with 1.6.x
Not sure about the current scenario, but it seems the problem is still there:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-150288.html
I can confirm this issue. This has been introduced in MyBB 1.8.15. It might be worth looking to partially revert it, at least for the extensible login page.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/4045

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
I replaced

/admin/styles/default/images/thead.png

by

/images/colors/twilight_thead.png
(2020-06-02, 07:09 PM)snb Wrote: [ -> ]I replaced

/admin/styles/default/images/thead.png

by

/images/colors/twilight_thead.png

@snb

That has nothing to do with this, as this was and is about the way the stylesheet used to load and how it lpads now breaking custom scripted and styled admin cp login page for admin cp styles that used to have functioning highly modified acp login, ie: one simple example for example sake being able to code viewport to login in custom acp php functions file so as to make login responsive or say any other custom login edits like say a custome footer in login, etc, etc, rather than now having to say edit a core functions file due to the change in how the login loads..., that in in essence such core edut would effect every acp style rather than the old way being able to do such on a acp style specific need, so as you can see your comment is not related to the subject matter of original thread subject, thanks....