MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: classic postbit problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone.

First i'd like to say forgive me if this has been answered somewhere, and also forgive me if this is in the wrong section. I'm assuming its supposed to go under theme support as every change i has made so far has been through global.css in the theme.

So, I've managed to move everything to the left of the post, as i do like the old postbit style better.

I do have one problem tho. After changing every "Align-somethinghere: middle" to "left", everything except usernames is aligned left. I have tried my best to fix it without posting here, but seems like i failed so im hoping anyone can help.

https://gyazo.com/afc37a1f10a100b7750ac34d6309ec80

I want the username to also be aligned to the left. 

I'm using iGame theme if that matters.

Thanks.
have you tried using classic postbit option ..
(available both at admin panel [show thread options] & user control panel options]

see also few search results
Yes, sorry for not being clear.

First thing i did was to change it to the classic postbit option. It was set correctly to the left side, however all text was aligned to the center, and i wanted everything to be aligned to the left, however, i am stuck at the username part, cant seem to change it.
^ can we have your forum url to check ..
looks like center html tag was used in the postbit_classic template before {$post['profilelink']}

you can remove that center tag OR add below at the bottom of global.css stylesheet
.post_author center {text-align: left;}

note: stylesheets should be edited in forum admin panel (through themes section) AND in advanced edit mode (tab)

remember hard refreshing your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on a topic page after saving the stylesheet to see changes
Thanks. That solved my problem. I did notice that the space between the postbit and the message is quite big. Is there a simple way to close that gap?
^ which gap you are referring - can you show it with an image ..
in global.css (around line 1482) , .post.classic .post_author has width property
you can try changing width to max-width and check if it helps
Pages: 1 2