MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to integrate a theme I bought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and few people are working on creating a gaming community. We have a discord full of people but would like to have a forum so we can hold discussions in a more in-depth setting than discord can have. I have bought a template from ThemeForest.net 

I have been trying to get it working by myself but with no avail. So I'm looking for someone who can come in and help me get it set up correctly so we can launch the site with the new theme.

If you go to goltrix2580.com and change the theme to CoAG you will see what I've been able to do. Though I'm at my limit of how to get thigns working correctly with the theme.

I'd be willing to pay for the work done. My budget is about $20.
I highly doubt any MyBB theme is available to purchase at ThemeForest.
I have explicitly requested them few years back for a dedicated section for MyBB themes but they turned me down as it was probably only me demanding such thing in a WordPress flooded design factory.

What you have purchased is a plain HTML template and no way related to MyBB. Hence you are in a wrong place.
If you are looking forward to convert your purchased HTML template to MyBB theme, well, then its a pro job and you are free to call a quote at RSJ.

(2018-04-02, 06:20 PM)TheCrzyDoctor Wrote: [ -> ]If you go to goltrix2580.com and change the theme to CoAG you will see what I've been able to do.

Thats a design you "have been able to do" is by SkyWarrior and the theme you have purchased is also by SkyWarrior.
Am I missing something?
(2018-04-02, 07:41 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]I highly doubt any MyBB theme is available to purchase at ThemeForest.
I have explicitly requested them few years back for a dedicated section for MyBB themes but they turned me down as it was probably only me demanding such thing in a WordPress flooded design factory.

What you have purchased is a plain HTML template and no way related to MyBB. Hence you are in a wrong place.
If you are looking forward to convert your purchased HTML template to MyBB theme, well, then its a pro job and you are free to call a quote at RSJ.

I know what I bought. Hence i said integrate a theme(used the wrong wording....). Didn't realize i was in the wrong section though. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll go the link you provided and ask there.