MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML Template to MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and few people are working on creating a gaming community. We have a discord full of people but would like to have a forum so we can hold discussions in a more in-depth setting than discord can have. I have bought a template fromĀ ThemeForest.netĀ 

I have been trying to get it working by myself but with no avail. So I'm looking for someone who can come in and help me get it set up correctly so we can launch the site with the new theme.

If you go to goltrix2580.com and change the theme to CoAG you will see what I've been able to do. Though I'm at my limit of how to get thigns working correctly with the conversion of a full html template to be working with mybb.

I'd be willing to pay for the work done. My budget is about $20.
Can you PM me a list of what work is needed? I would be happy to work on this with you, I have good experience in MyBB Themes and have previous work in converting HTML Templates or PSD's to MyBB Themes.

I'd be happy to send you some of my work, just send me a PM. Look forward to hearing from you. Smile