MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sorry, but you did not select any users. Please select some users and try again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My site is www.nzarchitecture.net.nz, running MYBB 1.8.15.  

In the administrator control panel, whenever I try to select (tick) a user for account deletion, then hit 'delete' I get error "Sorry, but you did not select any users. Please select some users and try again."  

User Selection behaviour is also odd in the search results screen: ticking the box beside the user name results in selection count of zero, while ticking 'all users' results in a selection count of one , but either way, clicking to delete an account always gives that same error message, and the account is not deleted. 

mp4 Screen capture is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/nezd950y5khthi...6.mp4?dl=0
(I cannot attach to this post)

Is this a known bug, and what is the solution to it?  
This user has requested account deletion.  How do I comply?

User and post selection behaviour has been erratic/problematic for quite some time now - through several MyBB versions, with successive versions fixing some things but breaking or at least omitting other things.
disable rocket loader at Cloudflare. if auto minify is used then also disable it.
purge cache at Cloudflare.
wait for some time (~ 15 minutes) and then check if referred issues resolve.

if above doesn't help then
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
Magic! Problem has gone away. Many thanks!