MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not able to download the attachment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^ I was able to view it in Chrome browser & also I could save it without any problem.
(2018-04-08, 04:02 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I was able to view it in Chrome browser & also I could save it without any problem.

I have tried it using chrome, firefox and IDM. In all download manager, the downloading is kept on running and am not able to load the forum even in another window. During the download, if i try to visit the forum in new tab it shows that waiting for www.tamilengineers.com for a minute.
If i cancel the download and try to reload the page, it loads normally without any issue.
I thought that it would be a cache issue, i cleared browser cache and mybb cache from ACP. Also Changed the Upload folder permission to 777 in server. Still I couldn't figure out the issue.
may be you have problem with www in the URL. You can try using forum without it in the URL
if it works fine then you can redirect www url to non-www using rewrite rules
(2018-04-08, 04:17 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]may be you have problem with www in the URL. You can try using forum without it in the URL
if it works fine then you can redirect www url to non-www using rewrite rules

I'm already using non-www url.
Pages: 1 2