MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium MyBB Skins (UltraGaming)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, leave his promo thread please. We can discuss this elsewhere ...
Hello man!
Until April 15, the template for 10$!

Template translated into English - soon
First of all it's not you're theme and your not the main creator of that theme you have no rights to sell this theme. Simlay is the main creator of this theme I can invite him to this thread if you'd like so please stop selling hes theme! He releases some of hes theme for free and some aren't also like I said you have no rights to sell hes theme unless he has given you the permission which I doubt.

By the way before you say your the real simlay nope your not this is the real simlay https://community.mybb.com/user-112296.html Also you added the copyright at the bottom your name on that screenshot, the original theme says only Simlay does NOT include your name lol.
first of all, the template was designed by me and coded with him and as much as he and I have permission to sell, if you have no idea, do not be silly.
(2018-04-14, 05:38 AM)fivd Wrote: [ -> ]first of all, the template was designed by me and coded with him and as much as he and I have permission to sell, if you have no idea, do not be silly.

Proof would be nice?
(2018-04-14, 05:38 AM)fivd Wrote: [ -> ]first of all, the template was designed by me and coded with him and as much as he and I have permission to sell, if you have no idea, do not be silly.

Funny all simlays theme are always designed by him & coded but this theme apparently designed by you and coded by him lol. Toungue But like I said the original theme that a forum was using couple of months back never had your name in the copyright only had Simlay name so that makes me very suspicious.

By the way the proof is not in english so yeah.
This is the same guy raised question about modernity of MyBB Front end, now finding him in an awkward shared-design sale controversy --- eh!!!
Also just to point it out, half of these themes are IPS theme that were designed for specific forum still to this day half of these themes are in use but the copyright doesn't include your names so which means you didn't actually design the theme you just ripped some parts of it and added your name to it.

Also simlay does convert some of hes theme to MyBB but like I said almost every work of hes only has copyright of hes own name not anyones else.. so this theme is very familiar to me that is why I'm pointing it out or else you can easily get away with selling anyones theme just by adding your own name in the copyright footer.

Anyways if you can prove in english fine by me, but then again I'll contact simlay myself and get him to confirm that this is actually true.
Pages: 1 2