MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum won't open with 4G internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I or anybody else goes to our forum page (url = http://www.deltacadusersgroup.org/Forums/index.php )
when using an Android device using 4G connectivity the following message is displayed:

"I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions."

When using WiFi connectivity the forum page displays correctly.
My IP Address is not in the Banned IP Address list, so it's not a banned list problem.
I haven't tried an iPhone or a hotspot device.
I opened the MyBB community forum with my Android phone using 4G and it opened OK, so it's not my phone.

We are using MyBB version 1.8.4, I know it's an old version, but we (2 other members co-administrators) inherited this forum and we haven't learned all the workings.

Do we need to upgrade or is there a setting or plugin to make 4G connectivity possible?
Do you have a plugin that is being used to block IPs in any way? Such as a proxy denial plugin?
Plugin
Whois users in online list (1.0) is the only plugin installed.
Could you please PM me a temporary username and password with admin rights? 
I will take a look at this for you.
I tried a few settings that might control connectivity but they didn't help.

I thought about if there is something in our server setup but our website works OK.

(2018-04-08, 06:02 PM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please PM me a temporary username and password with admin rights? 
I will take a look at this for you.

What e-mail address should I use for this temporary username? PM an address.

Username and pw sent to your PM