MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Language advadsmanlang not installed during upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
am trying to upgrade from 1.8.12 to 1.8.15 . am at this stage where i will use www.domain.com/install. have done every correct issue but getting Language advadsmanlang error.

www.relationshipvilla.com/forum/inc/languages/advadsmanlang) is not installed.
please how do i do this
Thats not a native language file. It might be supplied with a plugin. You have to identify and manually upload it.

However I find MyBB error 43 at your site.

Quote:Error Message:
The install directory (install/) still exists on your server and is not locked. To access MyBB please either remove this directory or create an empty file in it called 'lock'.

Do needful as directed.
looks like advadsman.lang.php file is mistakenly uploaded to ~/inc/languages folder
you can rename it with .old extension and check if referred issue resolves.
(2018-04-09, 03:43 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Thats not a native language file. It might be supplied with a plugin. You have to identify and manually upload it.

However I find MyBB error 43 at your site.

Quote:Error Message:
The install directory (install/) still exists on your server and is not locked. To access MyBB please either remove this directory or create an empty file in it called 'lock'.

Do needful as directed.

OKAY THANKS LET ME TRY IT

(2018-04-09, 04:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like advadsman.lang.php file is mistakenly uploaded to ~/inc/languages folder
you can rename it with .old extension and check if referred issue resolves.

OK THANKS, LET ME TRY IT TOO

please i have upgraded and at the end said i have succesfully upgraded to 1.8.12 instead of 1.815 i uploaded but still seeing this in my dashboard...You are currently running MyBB 1.8.12 whilst the latest generally available release is MyBB 1.8.15 (1815).