MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A clear news bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi team

i was looking all the way for this plugins

A clear news bar

it show the latest news in a slide bar

but i don't find one working with 1.8.15

can any one help me with that please

thanks in advance
see A clear news bar modified. it was coded for an older version of MyBB
see also changing the plugin compatibility to try it on MyBB 1.8.x
(2018-04-10, 10:06 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see A clear news bar modified. it was coded for an older version of MyBB
see also changing the plugin compatibility to try it on MyBB 1.8.x

thank you so much for your reply

i change it and i activate it , but didn't show the bar in the index , do i have to add any code to any template
What do you mean by slide bar? Are you talking about News ticker?
(2018-04-10, 10:19 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by slide bar? Are you talking about News ticker?

i am talking about the latest news bar , is this plugins for that ?
it should show in the forum the latest news such as this one

[Image: 46373-1313517913-preview.png]
in the portal settings, please select some forums for ' Forums to pull announcements from ' setting.
(selecting all forums option doesn't work. required forums should be manually selected !)
(2018-04-10, 10:36 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in the portal settings, please select some forums for ' Forums to pull announcements from ' setting.
(selecting all forums option doesn't work. required forums should be manually selected !)

same thing my friend , didn't show anything Sad
would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it ..
(2018-04-10, 11:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it ..

yes sure

thank you so much i will pm you now
it should be working now.
plugin required <div class="navigation"> at the beginning of the nav template & </div> at the end.
Pages: 1 2