MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User PagaManager, where should upload image for the custom page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For Instance, I want to add this Web page in my Page Manager page.

https://templated.co/transitive
(download the files)

It contains videos, pictures, JQuerys.  Blush

I know how to put CSS into HTML,  Big Grin
1. but idk how to put JQuery, into HTML.

2. Also, how about videos, and pictures. where should I upload in File Zilla, then html will be able to access these pictures and videos?  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Please help!!!
I am stucked here, cannot move on
I want to make a beautiful cutsome page for my site using Page Manger, but nothing works!! Exclamation

Best regards Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
* You just don't "put" CSS nor jQuery into HTML.
* Don't upload videos to your server if you can avoid it (use youtube.
* Make sure you are either using the updated version of PageManager (for 1.*) or other alternatives.

I would suggest to download the package, upload its content to a directory, then paste the content of index.html into your custom page (allowing HTML but not PHP) and update the path to files.
(2018-04-12, 03:36 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]* You just don't "put" CSS nor jQuery into HTML.
* Don't upload videos to your server if you can avoid it  (use youtube.
* Make sure you are either using the updated version of PageManager (for 1.*) or other alternatives.

I would suggest to download the package, upload its content to a directory, then paste the content of index.html into your custom page (allowing HTML but not PHP) and update the path to files.

Sir thank you so much. 

"download the package, upload its content to a directory," 
So I download the css, jquery, image then upload to a directory on File Zilla? Where exactly should I upload?
Create a new directory alongside your images directory and name it, lets say, _tempaltedco_:
mybb/
../admin/
../images/
../tempaltedco/

Upload everything there (or what you need).

You don't need to upload index.html for example, as its content should be put in your new Page Manager page as mentioned in my last post.

And about my comment about using Youtube stands, but for this case I would suggest not to use videos at all. 10MB autoplay videos just for a landing page, thats close to crazy I think.

Try to google some information about your doubts as I'm sure there is a lot.
(2018-04-13, 03:41 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Create a new directory alongside your images directory  and name it, lets say, _tempaltedco_:
mybb/
../admin/
../images/
../tempaltedco/

Upload everything there (or what you need).

You don't need to upload index.html for example, as its content should be put in your new Page Manager page as mentioned in my last post.

And about my comment about using Youtube stands, but for this case I would suggest not to use videos at all. 10MB autoplay videos just for a landing page, thats close to crazy I think.

Try to google some information about your doubts as I'm sure there is a lot.

Thanks! sir