MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Analytics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I want to see inbuilt analytic features in Mybb 2.0. Show it shows pageview, unique visitor, new register members and many others stats inside the admin panel.

If possible add Google Analytic Integration so user can see all google analytic date inside the admin panel. (No need to login always google analytic) which make easy for admin to monitor the site traffic.

Let me know what you think about this?

Thanks
(2018-04-12, 07:17 AM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I want to see inbuilt analytic features in Mybb 2.0. Show it shows pageview, unique visitor, new register members and many others stats inside the admin panel.

The most accurate way to do this is to do so from access.log

The issue and caveat is that there's however many different types of web server, and they are not all the same.

Yes, Google Analytics is an option, but it works on Javascript, and some people turn this functionality off, so it may not be as accurate as it could be.
Google Analytics is a great tool. Some features, like "pageview" and "unique visitor" stats, will probably never be implemented within MyBB because, you know, Google Analytics, to name one reason.
(2018-04-13, 02:26 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Google Analytics is a great tool. Some features, like "pageview" and "unique visitor" stats, will probably never be implemented within MyBB because, you know, Google Analytics, to name one reason.

If that's the attitude we're taking, then we can just use GA to display it.

https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/embed-api/
Seems nice actually, thanks for sharing. But I think it could fall into the "plugins" category. Lets wait for more input.
(2018-04-13, 05:10 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Seems nice actually, thanks for sharing. But I think it could fall into the "plugins" category. Lets wait for more input.

I like the idea of it being displayed on a dashboard within the ACP. This would benefit a large amount of web-admins
I like the idea of it being added as a plugin, will be very nice feature to have Smile
I couldn't get it to work from their site actually. They laso have a google spreadsheets addon which seems useful.