MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Empiral Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dStJO2v.png]

Empiral Host 

Free Game Servers | Paid Game Servers

About us

We provide free game servers like San Andreas Multiplayer, CS 1.6, MTA and more and we also have paid servers like CSGO and more. We are a small company and our aim is to provide free game servers to those who can't afford to buy one. We also have some future plans like free web hosting and more so that player can make their server with website and more cool stuff with web hosting. If you want one, just go to our forums and request!

Contact us 

Regards 
Somil Gumber
Owner of Empiral Host
Your "shop" link takes you to the installation of OpenCart. Also, the site is filled with lipsum, spelling errors and broken links, the header links also seem to change per page... Placeholder contact details and a downloaded, un-edited theme definitely makes me trust you to host my server.
Sorry for all trouble caused, I will fix all stuff right now and about getting a server, you can take one for free and then you can test it.

After some hard time on my website, I cant find a single lipsum, so better get your facts correct before speaking and making shits out of this topic. Neither I nor anyone is forcing you to trust us. If you want to have our trials, then go ahead to forums and ask for a free server. If we meet your expectations, then go ahead and buy it.

About SHOP, I am working on it and trying my level best to complete it.

Thank you
(2018-04-12, 12:38 PM)Somil_Gumber Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for all trouble caused, I will fix all stuff right now and about getting a server, you can take one for free and then you can test it.

After some hard time on my website, I cant find a single lipsum, so better get your facts correct before speaking and making shits out of this topic. Neither I nor anyone is forcing you to trust us. If you want to have our trials, then go ahead to forums and ask for a free server. If we meet your expectations, then go ahead and buy it.

About SHOP, I am working on it and trying my level best to complete it.

Thank you

Hi,

Quote:CONTACT INFO

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit,sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Homepage > Contact

https://www.empiral-host.club/contact.html

And you couldn't "find" that, took me seconds, so no need to get nasty, he pointed out the text and its clearly "on" your website.
I thought I have removed that file because I was creating a new contact.html
Looking much much better now mate. Just a thing to note, I'd remove the search bar as there is no function for it and its just a placeholder.

Also, I'm not nitpicking but "Our company is much advance than others!" needs to be "Our company is much more advanced than others!" which is in big bold text and stands out.

Other than that looks really good! Good luck with your site. Smile
Thanks mate