MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Thread Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB Staff, 

I am having this problem, I searched over MyBB forums and I tried all steps and some were missing from  my mybb forums, I guess they were updated and those steps were for old version. So I decided to post over here so that I can get some help from you guys.

Problems received :  

This was my first problem : 

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

Another problem which just appeared was this, it appeared when I edited some codes according to this thread :

https://community.mybb.com/thread-206896.html

In the image below, you can see that even I have ticked one thread, it is not showing that I have ticked one. This problem was not there before, it just appeared when I editd some codes as stated above.

[Image: I8QH81E.png]

Forums URL : https://www.empiral-host.club/community
Theme : Netpen Theme (Old one)
I had this EXACT same issue and after much searching and faffing around I found this, and these steps below fixed the issue Smile

Hope this helps others. I was using the Revolution Gaming template and I couldn't delete threads either until this.

In your headerinclude template (inside the Ungrouped Templates set), please make sure that the ?ver= attribute has been changed to 1809 in the line:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"></script>

resulting in:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1809"></script>

Additionally, make sure that after:
var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";

you have this:
var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";
(2018-04-16, 02:12 PM)Glacious Wrote: [ -> ]I had this EXACT same issue and after much searching and faffing around I found this, and these steps below fixed the issue Smile

Hope this helps others. I was using the Revolution Gaming template and I couldn't delete threads either until this.

In your headerinclude template (inside the Ungrouped Templates set), please make sure that the ?ver= attribute has been changed to 1809 in the line:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"></script>

resulting in:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1809"></script>

Additionally, make sure that after:
var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";

you have this:
var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";

I have all steps but still not workiing
^ your javascripts use different version numbers [1821 for MyBB 1.8.22].
please do not change version numbers unless a helper directly suggests you.

And please follow suggestions given at your own related thread.