MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Firefox problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When using Firefox I click the login enter in my user name and password click login the redirect message comes up I click Don't wait... and it brings me back to the index page but I'm not logged in.

edit: But it only happens with one of my forums, the other works perfectly fine, they are both 1.2.9

edit 2: sometimes it will log me in after just hitting the login button on the index page, but that happens rarely.
Make sure your cookie settings are set correctly. [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If that doesn't help, please post a link to your forum.
-The cookies setting are all fine the domain is: .seanstech.net, and the path is: /
-The forum url is www.seanstech.net
-Also, when I try to log out I get this message:
Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.
Sounds like you templates haven't been updated for MyBB 1.2.8. Please follow these instructions.
I can log in and out fine, and the template has been changed to include the session ID. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

Also, do other users have the same problem?