MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald - Navigation translation (where?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm redesigning the Emerald theme for our purposes and I can't manage to find the part of navigation that shows to phone users - screenshot bellow.

[Image: 0ifBpe0.png]

I mean, where is  the part of code or just file where I could translate it?

Forum is currently located at https://forumnew.hexcom.cz/

Thanks for help and have a nice day!
'header_welcomeblock_guest' template.
Language file: global.lang.php, line 28/29
There's just

<script>
    var connected = 0;
</script>

in 'header_welcomeblock_guest' template.

I tried to translate lines 28/29 in global.lang.php in the original english file, since by default we're using the czech, translated one, but it doesn't seem to react.
UPDATE

I was just editing more templates in the theme and I checked footer, and there was

<script>
    if (connected == 0)
    { jQuery("#mobile_member").html("<a href='member.php?action=login'>Login</a> - <a href='member.php?action=register'>Register</a>"); }
    if (connected == 1)
    { document.getElementById("mobile_member").innerHTML = '<a title="Inbox" href="private.php">Inbox</a> - <a title="User CP" href="usercp.php">User CP</a> - <a title="Log Out" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Logout</a>'; }
</script>

= which is what I was looking for. I dunno why is it here but alright, I'm glad I solved the problem tho.