MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square - usergroup legend issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me sort this issue with my usergroup legend?

It's a similar issue to what I had with the who visited today plugin, but can't seem to find what to edit to sort this issue? Please see the image attached.  Thanks in advance for any/all assistance! ^_^

Edit: A mod can lock this, shortly after making this post, I found the line of code I needed to edit. Smile

If anyone is using the square theme and the usergroup legend plugin to fix it:

Open Template -> grouplegend_template

Find:
<script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function(){ $(".groupTooltip").hover(function(){var l=$(this).attr("leaders");$(this).data("tipText",l).removeAttr("leaders");$("<p class='glTooltip'></p>").html(l).appendTo("body").fadeIn("slow");},function(){ $(this).attr("leaders",$(this).data("tipText"));$(".glTooltip").remove();}).mousemove(function(e){var x=e.pageX+10,y=e.pageY;$(".glTooltip").css({top:y,left:x,position:'absolute',$grouplegend_style})});});</script><tr><td class="trow1" style="text-align:center"><span class="smalltext">$grouplegend_content</span></td></tr>

Replace With:
<script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function(){ $(".groupTooltip").hover(function(){var l=$(this).attr("leaders");$(this).data("tipText",l).removeAttr("leaders");$("<p class='glTooltip'></p>").html(l).appendTo("body").fadeIn("slow");},function(){ $(this).attr("leaders",$(this).data("tipText"));$(".glTooltip").remove();}).mousemove(function(e){var x=e.pageX+10,y=e.pageY;$(".glTooltip").css({top:y,left:x,position:'absolute',$grouplegend_style})});});</script><tr><td class="trow1" colspan="4" style="text-align:center"><span class="smalltext">$grouplegend_content</span></td></tr>

Save, done. Smile
Thanks! I was having trouble figuring out why it was jumbled up on the left, and this fixed it.

ETA Sorry, just realized this thread was 4 years old. And I had to deactivate the plugin when I realized it doesn't link to the groups.