MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change Slideshow location?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using . Advanced Sidebox (3.1.11)

the Slideshow is located at the middle of forum, next to Forum and latest post. 

I want to move to down above footer, how can I do that??

Thank you, look at the screenshot!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Go into the index template and you’ll find the variable for the advanced sidebox. Remove it from the index template and add it to the footer template.
(2018-04-20, 08:42 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Go into the index template and you’ll find the variable for the advanced sidebox. Remove it from the index template and add it to the footer template.

There is nothing related Advanced Side box codes at all. 
But instead outside there is slideshow template, 
so many files inside, don't know where should be changed.
display order of a side box can be changed at the configuration of the advanced side box in forum admin panel.

forum admin panel >> configuration >> Advanced Sidebox --> drag & drop sidebox to set / change position
(2018-04-21, 04:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]display order of a side box can be changed at the configuration of the advanced side box in forum admin panel.

forum admin panel >> configuration >> Advanced Sidebox --> drag & drop sidebox to set / change position

There is no such " drag & drop sidebox" !! Look at screenshot
there should be a separate link of advanced sidebox at the configuration section, in left side column menu
(2018-04-21, 05:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]there should be a separate link of advanced sidebox at the configuration section, in left side column menu

I didn't see any links sir. 

Can you show me where is it or how it look like?
^ I was referring to manage sideboxes page (above third screenshot)
you can drag & drop Recent Photos block to Right named column
Moved to Plugin Support.