MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I just noticed something...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice. The longest I've been registered on a forum that's still in existence is RaGEZONE since 19/02/2003, well I've actually been there longer than that but my registration date shows the day the accounts were migrated to vB.
I just realised that tomorrow I will have been a member of MyBB for 2 years. I joined 3rd August 2005...seems such a long time ago Toungue
DrPoodle Wrote:So for the last 3 years you have posted on this forum using only the power of your mind??? Impressive!

Toungue

You better believe it. Big Grin

Also, I've been a member of The Final Fantasy for about 5 years, that was my first forum I ever joined. Smile

Also, I can't believe no one noticed my signature. <_< >_>

It's said I'll be back soon for like 3 weeks. XD
This forum is the longest one I've been a member of! LOL...Toungue
Ok, here's the update.

I tried to get internet but my sister's blueberry of a grandma said she didn't want it and immediately cancelled it, even though everyone else was cool with it.

(Excuse my language but it angers me a lot.)

I gotta find another provider that will send the bill directly to me that's not AOL (preferably).

Any ideas?

I miss you guys. Sad
Grandparents can be annoying. My grandma once turned off the TV when I was on the last level of beehive bedlam, it takes ages to get to that level!
Pages: 1 2