MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm looking for themes (compatible with mybb v1.2.9).
I saw many good themes. But all of this are in separated threads, so maybe can you put links to threads with your theme there.
Is much more comfortable than search on all "templates" forum.

I know about http://mods.mybboard.net/themes.php I find there some nice themes but they are no upgraded Sad (not compatible with 1.2.9) and we can't search by date

So, Theme Collection is open

To be honest, I think most 1.2.x themes will still work with 1.2.9. Smile
Normally the ones that don't are the ones with modified welcome blocks and those with conditional plug-ins.
Dale Hay Wrote:To be honest, I think most 1.2.x themes will still work with 1.2.9. Smile
Nope, logout link template are changed Sad so all themes with changed welcome template is hmmm... not 100% compatible.
I have checked many of this themes. I'm looking for themes from contest, but i very like other 1.2.x themes (like robots, ubuntu, many of firefox's and jag's).
patrick_2007 Wrote:
Dale Hay Wrote:To be honest, I think most 1.2.x themes will still work with 1.2.9. Smile
Nope, logout link template are changed Sad so all themes with changed welcome template is hmmm... not 100% compatible.
I have checked many of this themes. I'm looking for themes from contest, but i very like other 1.2.x themes (like robots, ubuntu, many of firefox's and jag's).

Thanks but you do have a point somehow MyBB should change how the upgrades work like asking permission during upgrades to change any templates (if any) which are changed to suit the newer version of MyBB (if there are any changes in the newer version). It's no point having a theme which looks good but doesn't fully work with MyBB. Just an idea for the future Toungue.