MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: edit website background..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to know how to remove separations completely.. I mean the Important and Normal Threads panels in the server.
Hi,

Admin Contro Panel > Templates & Style (Tab) > Templates (left column) > your forum's theme > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_sticky_sep

And delete everything that is inside
Thanks.. It removed the *Important Threads bar* but I can still see the *normal threads* bar.. any way to remove it too?
nvm found this one.. answer the next one if you can, thanks.

one more thing.
1. Do you know how to add the *Recent post* at almost the end of the forums, below the users online thingy.
Anyone? Answer the question above please.
^ Can you give more details please? Are you using a plugin to display recent posts / threads? You should be able to move it in the index template.

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> * Your Theme * -> Index Templates -> index

Just found something like {$recentthreads} <-- (may be different for you) and move it under the {$boardstats}.
(2018-04-24, 04:44 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]^ Can you give more details please? Are you using a plugin to display recent posts / threads? You should be able to move it in the index template.

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> * Your Theme * -> Index Templates -> index

Just found something like {$recentthreads} <-- (may be different for you) and move it under the {$boardstats}.

Couldnt find anything like recent threads.
Just for the info, im not using any plugin to display recent posts in board statistics (at the end of forums)..
@Brian.

Also is it possible to change inline post moderation tools appearance for a specific theme?
Nvm about that.. Im struggling with adding website background actially. Some help! 
Cant actually seem to find where to put it..
^ please start a new topic when you are asking for a new requirement.

adding your forum url can be helpful to check & provide better suggestions.

--- this topic is closed ---